What’s in my rack this week?
We have some major changes coming to the lab this month.
With Windows 7 being retired, and a need to be more involved in Mac support,
- adding an iMac
- changing main workstation to LinuxMint MATE 18.2
- Gaming system being upgraded to Windows 10
- R&D area will be building Hackin—sh machines
- All other machines will be a mix of Windows 10 and Linux systems
(LXLE, elementaryOS & Fedora)
In the “Rack” will be:
- AD File server
- Media Server
- KororaProject kiosk
- LinuxMint MATE 18.2 HP chassis for diags and testing
This change will give us a broader scope and range of support.